White Water Rafting Cairns – Barron River
Thinking of white water rafting Cairns ? Cairns is lucky enough to have the Barron River located just 20 minutes away, leaving you plenty of time to enjoy other activities on the same day – The perfect half day rafting tour
- Grade 2-3 guided White Water Rafting
- Tea and Coffee Included
- All tuition provided, no experience necessary
- Departs Cairns daily at 2:00pm
- Accommodation transfers
Book Your Barron River White Water Rafting Cairns Trip
|Coach transfer from||Adult 13 years+|
|Cairns & Beaches||$152|
|Prices valid to 31st March 2020.
By booking this tour you confirm that you do not have a medical condition that would make it unsafe to participate, and agree to be bound by our “Booking Terms and Conditions” and “Liability Waiver” (more information below).
- Returns approx 12.00pm
- PM departs Cairns 2.00pm Daily
- Returns approx 6.00pm
- Minimum age is 13 years, and those under 18 must travel with a guardian or parent
- White Water Rafting Cairns is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant
- For you safety you will not be permitted to raft if we detect you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, no refund will apply
If you have a medical condition and/or you are unsure that you are physically able to participate in the activity, we recommend that you consult with a medical practitioner prior to booking.
Liability Waiver and Medical Questionnaire
Prior to your rafting trip you will be required complete a medical questionnaire and sign our liability waiver (either online or on paper). The Liability Waiver forms part of the contract, which can be viewed
Amongst other things, the Liability Waiver provides that you agree to exclude all statutory warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law and release indemnify and discharge Raging Thunder of all liability for any act or omission caused by negligence, breach of contract or otherwise, to the extent permitted by law.