Xtreme Tully Rafting
Xtreme is a small, exclusive trip with our most experienced river guides taking you on the wildest ride possible. It’s faster .. it’s a greater rush .. it’s extra challenges .. it’s EXTREME RAFTING!
- Grade 3 & 4 guided White Water Rafting
- Guaranteed small groups with less interuption
- Highly experienced senior guides
- More thrilling paths through the rapids
- Cliff jumping, rapid swimming and raft surfing
- All accommodation transfers
- BBQ lunch beside the river
Book Your Xtreme Rafting Trip
|Coach transfer from||Adult 15 years+|
|Prices valid to 31st March 2018.
By booking this tour you confirm that you do not have a medical condition that would make it unsafe to participate, and agree to be bound by our “Booking Terms and Conditions” and “Liability Waiver” (more information below).
Departs Daily From
- Cairns 6.30am | Returns 6.00pm
- Mission Beach 7.30am | Returns 4.00pm
- You must have a good understanding of English and be a competent and confident swimmer able to swim 100m (300ft)
- Minimum age is 15 years, and those under 18 must travel with a guardian or parent
- Rafting is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant
- For you safety you will not be permitted to raft if we detect you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, no refund will apply
If you have a medical condition and/or you are unsure that you are physically able to participate in the activity, we recommend that you consult with a medical practitioner prior to booking.
Liability Waiver and Medical Questionnaire
Prior to your rafting trip you will be required complete a medical questionnaire and sign our liability waiver (either online or on paper). The Liability Waiver forms part of the contract, which can be viewed
Amongst other things, the Liability Waiver provides that you agree to exclude all statutory warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law and release indemnify and discharge Raging Thunder of all liability for any act or omission caused by negligence, breach of contract or otherwise, to the extent permitted by law.