Xtreme is a small, exclusive trip with our very best river guides taking you on the wildest ride possible.
It’s faster … it’s a greater rush .. it’s extra challenges … it’s XTREME !
What’s Included In Your Day
- Up to 5 hours White Water Rafting
- Guaranteed small groups with less interuption
- Highly experienced senior guides
- More thrilling paths through the rapids
- Rock jumping, rapid swimming and raft surfing
- All accommodation transfers
- BBQ lunch beside the river
Departs Daily From:
Cairns 6.30am | Returns 5.30pm
Mission Beach 7.30am | Returns 4pm
Bring with you:
Ticket | Swimming costume (you will get wet) | Lace up shoes or sandals that won’t fall off | Towel | Suncreen | money for photos & rafting levy
- Minimum age: 15 years (rafters aged 15-17 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian)
- Rafting is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant
- All Xtreme rafters must be confident swimmers and have good English skills
Your Questions About Xtreme Rafting
Be sure to also check out our Frequently Asked Questions section, for questions relating to all rafting adventures.
What is the difference between Tully Rafting and Xtreme Tully Rafting?
By restricting our Xtreme trip to only 24 people, we are able to customize the trip to the abilities of the lucky few travelling with us today, taking you on the wildest ride possible.
Because this small trip can move much faster down the river, we have time for extra adventures such as jumping from the cliffs into the river, swimming down the rapids with your safety gear on, and raft surfing where your boat is held in place by the power of the rushing rapids.