No booking fees or credit card fees:
You should be having fun, not doing math on your holiday!
Flexibility & Stress Free Cancellation
Change your date or cancel your booking* up to 24 hours prior to travel for a full refund
Live Availability and Instant Confirmation
Know exactly what days you can travel, and while you finish your booking we’ll reserve seats for you
Secure and Safe transaction
Your payment details are encrypted and processed straight away via Securepay
32 Years Of Happy Customers
By booking direct you can be 100% confident of who you are dealing with.
Can you phone us? Absolutely any time between 6am and 8pm on 07 4030 7990
Can you make a booking in person? Sure can, our Cairns booking office located in Shields Street
Ask A Question
Barron Rafting Special Booking Conditions
To keep rafting as safe as possible there are a few restrictions you should be aware before making your booking :
- Rafting is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant
- We highly recommend having your own travel insurance
- Minimum age is 13 years and those under 18 must travel with a guardian or parent
- If you have a medical condition or you are unsure that you are physically able to participate in the activity, we recommend that you consult with a medical practitioner
- Prior to your rafting trip you will be required complete a medical questionnaire and sign our liability waiver (either online or on paper).
The liability waiver forms part of the contract, which can be read online here before booking