Barron River White Water Rafting
The Barron River is perfect for anyone who has never tried White Water Rafting or those looking for an afternoon of fun and excitement.
What’s Included In Your Afternoon
Cairns is lucky enough to have the Barron River located just 20 minutes away, leaving you plenty of time to enjoy other activities on the same day.
- Up to 2 hours White Water Rafting
- Tea & coffee at the end of your rafting trip
- Guaranteed water levels all year round
- All tuition provided, no experience necessary (most of your fellow rafters will have never rafted before)
- All accommodation transfers
Departs Daily From:
Cairns & Northern Beaches 2pm | Returns 6pm
Bring with you:
Ticket | Swimming costume (you will get wet) | Lace up shoes or sandals that won’t fall off | Towel | Suncreen | money for photos & rafting levy
- Minimum age: 13 years (Under 18 must travel with a guardian or parent)
- Rafting is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant
- Group departures from Port Douglas available on request